chicken nuggets recipe
2 hours 25 mins
Wide bowls – 4
Frying pan – 1
Spoon – 2
For tenderising the chicken:
- ¼ cup yogurt or 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt or as needed
For chicken nuggets
- ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp or as needed
- Chilli powder – 1/8 tsp or as needed
- paprika – as needed
- Vegetable oil
- Egg – 2
- Water – 1 Cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 Cup
- Seasoned salt or as needed – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 tsp. or as needed
- Breadcrumbs – 1 Cup
- Onion powder – 1 tsp.
- Yeast Extract
- MSG – 1/2 tsp.
- black pepper – 1/8 tsp.
- Chicken breast or boneless chicken – 4 fillets cut into small sized piece
chicken nuggets recipe
STEP 1: TENDERISING THE CHICKEN
Take a bowl add 1 cup of Water and ¼ tsp salt and 1/4 cup of yogurt or vinegar and whisk well. Put the chicken in to the mixture and whisk it thoroughly and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. This will make the raw chicken tenderize and juicy for our recipe.
STEP 2: PREPARATION OF INDIAN CHICKEN NUGGETS
Take the brine chicken out from refrigeration and add 1 tsp. of ginger garlic paste, 1/8 tsp of chilli powder, paprika, 1/8 tsp of black pepper and 1/2 tsp or less MSG to it. Toss it well and leave it undisturbed for 15 minutes.
STEP 3: PREPARING EGG.
Take a wide bowl and add two eggs with few water and beat it well. set it out aside.
STEP 4: PREPARING BREADCRUMBS.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. place bread slices directly on oven racks, using tongs. Leave in oven until hard and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove and cool. Crumble slices into a wide bowl until reduced to fine crumbs.
STEP 5: PREPARING FLOUR MIX
Take a bowl with all purpose flour and add little yeast, black pepper, salt and MSG to it and mix it up well for chicken nuggets recipe.
STEP 6: PREPARING THE DISH
- Take the chicken and toss it well again and make sure the chicken is moist. Now put the moist chicken in to the flour mix. coat the chicken well with the flour mix.
- using a tong place each floured chicken into the egg mixture and coat it well. Then transfer it immediately to the bread crumbs and coat it full with it and leave it for 5 minutes
STEP 7: FRYING
Take a deep frying pan and heat oil. before it gets too hot, drop the chicken in to the pan after shaking off excess breadcrumbs. Fry them until it gets the golden yellow colour. Take the chicken nuggets from the pan and place it in the tissue paper to get rid of excess oil.
STEP 8: SERVING
Now take the Chicken nuggets from the tissue and place it in a plate and decorate it with sauce, mayonnaise and some lemon.
I hope you enjoyed the chicken nuggets recipe. please comment your opinions below.
Thank you and please try this and comment your opinions below: